Customize your WORKetc experience.
- View a real time summary of all operations across your business. All unread items, new sales leads, assigned to-dos, project updates, support cases, invoices, and more.
- Create quick-data entry forms for starting new activities as soon as you log into WORKetc. Display your own RSS feeds.
- Customize your dashboard. Drag-and-drop widgets. Create a welcome message.
- Get reminders on upcoming events or deadlines. Have alerts sent to you when a new task is assigned to you, a new task is created, or when a task is updated.
Why this is good for your business
WORKetc combines contact management, sales, projects, billing, support, to-do lists, and other features into one Google Apps integrated collaborative suite.
- WORKetc’s dashboards give you a bird’s eye view of how your entire business is running. Everything from sales and project updates to finances and support, summarized at a glance.
- Get quick access to important items. Customize bookmarks within WORKetc, create templates, customize your dashboard widgets, and customize every other aspect of WORKetc to fit your business.
- View dashboard summaries of activities related to you, or the rest of your business. For example, view your own summarized sales leads, or the lead pool for your entire business.
- With all business data in one place, you can get reports on every aspect of your business, in real time.
How it works
- Each widget represents a module in WORKetc.
- Add new modules for relevant needs; i.e. recent documents, leads, project updates, unbilled charges, overdue payments, calendar events, to-dos, etc.
- Create quick-entry forms on your dashboard to jump into activities. For example, create a timesheet form to start logging time immediately.
- Click any item from your dashboard to jump into the activity and start making changes.
How many users?
A user is a worker in your business or team.
WORKetc is a tool for team work. Single-user licenses are not available.