Workflows That Work for You.
- Customize your business workflow around your client’s entire lifecycle. Capture leads, collaborate on projects, and bill your clients from the same web app.
- Create & manage activities from the web, through Google Apps, via our mobile apps, through Evernote, and other platforms.
- Convert leads into projects, quotes, or invoices. Create custom templates for all activities. Comment on anything, duplicate anything.
- Attach activities together in groups, and convert certain activities into others. For example: convert a completed timesheet into an invoice.
Why this is good for your business
By managing every stage of your client’s lifecycle through one system, you can customize a workflow that fits your entire business.
- Create new activities from anywhere in WORKetc. From a contact’s profile create a lead, project, todo, event, invoice, expense, support case, and other items which auto-associate with that contact.
- Keep all business data in one place, instead of it being spread across multiple apps. Use this data to generate hundreds of different reports on sales, productivity, finances, and other key metrics.
- Google apps users can create new items, manage current activities, and clip emails to items through WORKetc’s Gmail gadget and Google Docs two way sync.
- Consolidating your business management into WORKetc helps you automate more tasks and enable better efficiency across your day to day operations. Everything in your business is just a click away.
How it works
- Collect leads through web forms or other sources into the lead pool. Assign them and set values, or have them auto-assign.
- Once a lead has gone through the sales pipeline and been won, convert it into a project, quote, or invoice.
- Once converted into a project, create milestones, and assign sub-projects and dependent tasks to team members to be completed as each sub-project finishes.
- Use your project as a central location for all relevant documents, todos, events, timesheets, expenses, invoices, support issues, and other WORKetc items.
- Meanwhile, a client’s history page will list everything you’ve worked on related to that client, as well as all correspondence with that client at a glance.
- Dashboards will summarize all project updates, unbilled charges, correspondence, reminders, events, new leads, and other items.
- Upon completion, use project data (i.e. timesheets) and other unbilled charges to create an invoice for your client, or convert a previous quote/estimate into an invoice with a single click.
- If you have an ongoing relationship with a client set up subscription billing to bill automatically at time intervals you set. WORKetc will send automated reminders to clients for overdue charges.
How many users?
A user is a worker in your business or team.
WORKetc is a tool for team work. Single-user licenses are not available.